At West Bay Divers we make diving as easgoing herey and enjoyable for you as possible:
- All your gear is set up on the boat prior to your arrival. Simply listen to our staffs briefing on the selected dive site, head to the boat, and jump in the water!
- We maintain small groups on the boats with a maximum of 7 people including divemaster and typically there are only 3-4 divers per group.
- Our typical range of diving is from the South point of Roatan at the dive site Pablos Place all the way up the Eastern side of the island to the El Aguila Wreck.
- If you would like to explore the South Shore or East End dive sites we have dive excursions available to reach those sites.
- We offer a full range of PADI Courses whether it’s your first time hop over to this websitediving or you’re looking to become a dive professional.
We look forward to seeing you!
There are hundreds of dive sites on Roatan, including reefs, wall dives, caves/caverns, and several wrecks. You can dive up to 40 directly from West Bay and we can offer excursions to other areas on request.
Once you have experienced the beauty of Roatan’s underwater world at the dive sites we visit everyday, you may hope to explore other areas of the reef… you’re in luck! We now offer specialized Dive Excursions to Cayos Cachinos, Pigeon Cay, and South Shore.
|Waihuka Shark Dive
The Shark Dive is a near guaranteed opportunity to swim up close and personal with Caribbean Reef Sharks. It’s not unusual to see 10 or more sharks at the same time.