Once you have experienced the beauty of Roatan’s underwater world at the dive sites we visit everyday, you may hope to explore other areas of the reef… You are in luck! We now offer specialized Dive Excursions to Cayos Cachinos, Pigeon Cay, and the South Shore.
||South Shore Safari
Take a trip to Roatan’s South Shore and dive some of the most famous sites on the island such as Mary’s Place and the Prince Albert Wreck.
- 2 dives at any of over 30 dive sites accessible on the south shore (Insidious Reef to Pirate’s Point)
- Complimentary usage of their private beach, Pool, & shaded lounge area during your extended surface interval at Wilson’s Blue Lagoon.
Join us for an unforgettable day to Pigeon Cay where there are some of the more unexplored pristine sites with amazing topography and coral formations.
- 2 dives at any of over 20 unique dive sites on the East End (Tuk’s Treasure to Diamond Rock)
- A Surface Interval and lunch at a small uninhabitated island where you can snorkel or just relax.
||Cayos Cochinos Island Cruise
Take a trip to Cayos Cochinos, two beautiful remote islands near Roatan.
- 2 dives at either sea mounts or near the shores of Cayos Cochinos teeming with marine life
- Lunch on a private island
- All Excursions require a group of 4 to 10 divers
- We depart from West Bay divers at 0800 w/ dive times at apx. 1000 & 1400
- Price per person for divers $190 (Includes Tax, Gear Rental, Transport/Fuel, and Lunch)
- Price per person for snorkelers is $120 (Includes Tax, Gear Rental, Transport/Fuel, and Lunch)